HP Photosmart C4240 driver is a software suitable for HP Photosmart C4240 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Photosmart C4240 driver is presented on these pages for totally free.
HP Photosmart C4240 is an multi-function All-in-One printing machine that will be able to assist you in printing, scanning, as well as copying multiple color documents and documents instantly. This printer comes as a perfect printing solution for your home or small office use.
The HP Photosmart C4240 printer machine includes HP Thermal InkJet technologies and can help you in scanning numerous kinds of files and documents effortlessly. This printer can produce top quality outputs in maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution. It can also deliver a borderless print output at up size to 8.5 x 11 inches.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP Photosmart C4240 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
The following are the procedures to install HP Photosmart C4240 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart C4240 driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart C4240 driver computer files immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart C4240 driver is complete and user can certainly print their files by using this HP Photosmart C4240 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and track down the HP Photosmart C4240 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your home computer straightaway.
HP Photosmart C4240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|