HP Photosmart 6520 driver is a software package meant for HP Photosmart 6520 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Photosmart 6520 driver is available on this site for free.
HP Photosmart 6520 is a professional All-in-One printer device which can certainly help you out in printing, scanning, as well as copying many high-quality documents effortlessly. This printer includes a built in wireless connection, 3.45 inches touchscreen display and automatic duplex printing technology to help you in printing double-sided document at your home or office immediately
The HP Photosmart 6520 enables one to enjoy top quality photo printing right on the printer device employing the built in touchscreen display that could be readily employed for configuring and send some commands to carry out very quickly. This printer is fully supported with HP ePrint attributes which means you could instantly print out of anywhere from different devices easily. In addition, it has a high-capacity 80-page input paper tray and 20-page output paper tray.
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer device offers broad print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour print resolution and 1200 x 600 dpi for black print resolution. Print speed on draft style for both mono and colour files is as fast as 22 pages per minutes while to the laser quality setting it can be up to 12 pages per minutes from printing black and white and 8.5 pages per minutes to colour pictures and files. However, if you prefer to find different brands printer driver just like HP printer driver you can find it on that website.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart 6520 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
These are the process to install HP Photosmart 6520 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 6520 driver files to your home PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart 6520 driver computer files as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 6520 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by working with this HP Photosmart 6520 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and search for your HP Photosmart 6520 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to verify that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your personal PC straight away.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|