HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a software needed for HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is offered on this website for free.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a high-quality monochrome laser printing device which includes a built-in automatic duplex printing technology and HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet attributes for flexible networking printing choice at your house or small workplace.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn will deliver your files in rapid print speed with USB 2.0 interface. The USB interface on this printer can be immediately used for Direct Connect Printing at high-speed which can be as quickly as 35 pages a few minutes. The first print from this printer could be implemented in only around 8 seconds with the usage of Instant-on Technology by HP manufacturer.
This HP LaserJet P2055dn comes with a built-in 128 Megabyte memory and 600 MHz processor to complete numerous tasks immediately. Users can quickly deliver high quality output from this printer into different kind of paper dimensions in about 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printing device can produce around 50.000 sheets of files in a month.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
These are the procedures to install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver software to your PC.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver computer files soon after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by working with this HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your machine immediately.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|