HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a software package to get HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is accessible on the website at zero cost.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a high-quality monochrome laser printing device which comes with an built-in automatic duplex printing technology and HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet attributes for flexible media printing choice at your home or small office.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn will deliver your documents at quick print speed with USB 2.0 port. The USB interface on this printer can be instantly used for Direct Connect Printing at high-speed which can be as quickly as 35 pages a few minutes. The first print from this printer may be executed in just around 8 seconds with the usage of both Instant-on Technology in HP manufacturing company.
This HP LaserJet P2055dn comes with a built-in 128 Megabyte memory and 600 MHz processor to complete many jobs immediately. Users may quickly deliver high-quality output from this printer into different sort of paper size in around 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printing device can provide up to 50.000 sheets of documents in one single month.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
These are the process to install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver software to your personal computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver programs just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is complete and user can easily print their docs by utilising this HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your display and locate the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer device immediately.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|