HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a software to get HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device to connect with a laptop. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is readily available on this web site for free.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a high-quality monochrome laser printing device which includes a built-in automatic duplex printing technologies and also HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet features for adaptive networking printing option at your house or small workplace.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn will deliver your documents at quick print speed using USB 2.0 port. The USB interface on this printer may be instantly used for Direct Connect Printing at high-speed that can be as quickly as 35 pages per minutes. The first print from this printer can be executed in only approximately 8 seconds with the usage of both Instant-on Technology from HP producer.
This HP LaserJet P2055dn has a built in 128 Megabyte memory and 600 MHz processor to complete a number of tasks instantly. Users can quickly deliver high-quality output from the printer to different kind of paper size in approximately 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printing device can deliver up to 50.000 sheets of documents in a month.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
These are the procedures to install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file types to your home computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver computer files shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by working with this HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
These are the ways to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and choose your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file
- Simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your machine straightaway.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|