HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a program pertaining to HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available on this page for totally free.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a high quality monochrome printing device that comes with a built-in automatic duplex printing technology plus HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet attributes for flexible media printing option at your home or small office.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn can deliver your files at rapid print speed using USB 2.0 interface. The USB port with this printer could be instantly used for Direct Connect Printing at high-speed which can be as quickly as 35 pages per minutes. The first print out in this printer might be implemented in only approximately 8 seconds with the use of Instant-on Technology in HP producer.
This HP LaserJet P2055dn comes with a built-in 128 Megabyte memory along with 600 MHz processor to complete numerous tasks instantly. Users can quickly deliver high quality output out of the printer into different sort of paper dimensions in around 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printing device can produce up to 50.000 sheets of files in one single month.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
All of the following are the methods to install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver data files to your laptop.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver computer files right after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is complete and user can easily print their written documents by utilizing this HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and search for your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer right away.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|