HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a software intended for HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is offered on this web page at zero cost.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet inkjet printer which is equipped to produces high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at fast print speed on account of the use of HP resolution enhancement technology.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with primary input tray which can manage as many as 150 sheets of paper simultaneously. The priority feed slot which can be used for printing up to 10 sheets of paper.
The print speed of the HP 1020 printer can be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size documents and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size files.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver file types to your personal computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver programs subsequently after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by utilizing this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and track down your HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to affirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal PC immediately.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|