HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a program available for HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is offered on our site for free of charge.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet monochrome printer that’s ready to delivers high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at fast print speed because of the use of HP resolution enhancement technology.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with main input tray which can handle as much as 150 sheets of paper at once. The priority feed which could be used for printing up to ten sheets of paper.
The print rate of the HP 1020 printer may be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size documents and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the steps to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver programs to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver computer files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is complete and user can print their docs by working with this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and locate your HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will appears to check that you actually want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your home computer straightaway.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|