HP Deskjet F4280 driver is a computer software to get HP Deskjet F4280 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet F4280 driver is readily available on these pages for free.
The DeskJet F4280 comes in a stylish and compact layout and provide fast print speed and high-quality print resolution. Maximum print speed on this specific printing device could be as quickly as 26 pages per minutes with high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Additionally, it features good scan quality with a fantastic print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution. Users are also able to enlarge or reduce the copy output within range 25 to 200 percent.
HP DeskJet F4280 has an easy-to-use input paper tray which can handle many different kind of paper types including picture paper, plain paper, card, envelopes, in addition to labels. This printer can supply you with borderless pictures on size 4 x 6″ with clear and vivid color. However, if you desire to find some other brands printer driver just like Brother printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Deskjet F4280 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F4280 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F4280 Driver
All of the following are the methods to install HP Deskjet F4280 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F4280 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the HP Deskjet F4280 driver computer files soon after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F4280 driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP Deskjet F4280 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F4280 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F4280 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your display screen and search for the HP Deskjet F4280 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to check out that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F4280 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your PC immediately.
HP Deskjet F4280 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|