HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software for the purpose of HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available on the site with no charge.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine which could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and documents instantly. This inkjet colour printing machine can enable you to print up to 1000 impressions in maximum monthly obligation. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text on your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt power consumption on sleep state while on standby the power consumption is 2.3 Watt. The power consumption of the printing whilst performance will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome files and 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 is able to produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and for colour files or documents is as fast as 16 pages per minutes. The measurements of this printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight is 10.8 pounds or about 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Below are the methods to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver data files to your computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver files right after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by using this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and search for the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your computer system right away.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|