HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a computer software for the purpose of HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is accessible on this blog at zero cost.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine that can assist you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and documents immediately. This inkjet colour printing machine can enable you to print around 1000 impressions in maximum monthly obligation. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print sharp and sharp text in your own documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep state whilst on standby the energy intake is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing while performance is currently 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as quickly as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome files and 1200 dpi for color files.
HP Deskjet F2480 is able to produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and for colour files or documents is as fast as 16 pages per minutes. The measurements of the printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight is 10.8 lbs or approximately 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver files to your PC.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver data files shortly after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by working with this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and choose the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer device straightaway.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|