HP DeskJet 5440 driver is a computer software to get HP DeskJet 5440 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 5440 driver is presented on this web page for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 5440 is a easy-to-use superior printer device that may produce premium quality photos up to 4800 dpi. The printer includes 6-individual printer ink cartridge ensuring the laser-quality outputs in your beautiful pictures.
Print speed of this HP DeskJet 5440 printer is just as fast as 22 pages per minutes from printing black and white documents and 21 pages per minutes from printing color photographs on draft setting. It has HP applications for removing red-eye on your photos and HP Adaptive lighting to edit the light of your own photos. If you’ll need to find a variety of other brands printer driver such as Brother printer driver you can find it on that webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet 5440 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install HP DeskJet 5440 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 5440 driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 5440 driver files right after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 5440 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by utilizing this HP DeskJet 5440 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and identify your HP DeskJet 5440 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal PC immediately.
HP DeskJet 5440 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|