HP DeskJet 5440 driver is a software package suitable for HP DeskJet 5440 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 5440 driver is readily available on the website at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 5440 is an easy-to-use premium printer device which could produce high quality pictures up to 4800 dpi. The printer includes 6-individual printer ink cartridge ensuring that the laser-quality outputs in your beautiful images.
Print rate of this HP DeskJet 5440 printer is equally as fast as 22 pages per minutes from printing black and white documents and 21 pages per minutes in printing color photos on draft setting. It sports HP software for eliminating red-eye on your photos and HP Adaptive light to edit the light of your photographs. If you would want to find various other brands printer driver such as Brother printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 5440 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
All of the following are the methods to install HP DeskJet 5440 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 5440 driver file types to your home computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 5440 driver software subsequently after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 5440 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by utilizing this HP DeskJet 5440 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
These are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 driver file to your PC system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and track down the HP DeskJet 5440 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet 5440 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|