HP DeskJet 5440 driver is a package to work with HP DeskJet 5440 printer device to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet 5440 driver is accessible on this website for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 5440 is an easy-to-use premium printer device that may produce high quality pictures up to 4800 dpi. The printer comes with 6-individual printer ink cartridge ensuring the laser-quality outputs on your beautiful images.
Print rate of this HP DeskJet 5440 printer is equally just as fast as 22 pages per minutes from printing black and white files and 21 pages per minutes from printing colour photographs on draft setting. It features HP software for removing red-eye in your photos and HP Adaptive light to edit the light of your photographs. However, if you’ll need to find several other brands printer driver such as HP printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 5440 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
Listed here are the process to install HP DeskJet 5440 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 5440 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 5440 driver file types right after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 5440 driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 5440 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and search for the HP DeskJet 5440 driver file
- Just double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to check that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop computer immediately.
HP DeskJet 5440 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|