HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a software package for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is provided on our site at absolutely no cost.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine which functions as a compact and fashionable printer machine for your personal use at home or office. This printer device has 80-sheet power input paper tray which may be easily folded up for storage. It may deliver brilliant and vibrant picture quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is also a perfect printer machine comes with high-quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen counter button as well as ink level index. It also has one off and on button that will assist you in managing this printer straight. This printer can be easily installed on several compatible operating systems such as Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or colour print output. Maximum print speed of this printer in providing your files is as fast as 14 pages a few minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
These are the ways to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file types right after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by working with this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and look for your HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you actually want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|