HP DeskJet 1000 driver is a software package suitable for HP DeskJet 1000 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 1000 driver is readily available on the website with no charge.
HP DeskJet 1000 is a sleek and stylish inkjet colour printing device available with a single USB connection. It’s a really easy-to-use printer for every single individual use in your home or small office.
The printing resolution of HP DeskJet 1000 may be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution in color mode. It is supported with 4 individual printer ink cartridges makes certain you can find a good prints output in each of your files and files.
The HP DeskJet 1000 is is available with a fair printing speed. The printing speed in black and white mode is up to 16 pages per minute while the printing speed in colour mode can be up to 12 pages per minute for A4 paper size.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 1000 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 1000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1000 Driver
Listed here are the ways to install HP DeskJet 1000 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 1000 driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 1000 driver programs after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 1000 driver is complete and user can print their written documents by working with this HP DeskJet 1000 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1000 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 1000 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and search for your HP DeskJet 1000 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to affirm that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 1000 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop computer immediately.
HP DeskJet 1000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|